The beads in these malas are individually selected, their look and feel testament to the care that the designer and makers put into their creation. We invite you to try to imagine their feel, weight, and, for the sandalwood, scent.
The wrist malas are produced by longtime practitioner Jamie Reinhardt, someone well-versed in the purpose and use of traditional malas and wishing to provide them in wearable form. As he says, making them “has been a great way to integrate the contemplative practices that I value so much, into my life, bringing together creative expression and livelihood. It's my pleasure to design and sell these beautiful items which inspire others in their practice.”
Bead options include:
- Cypress Wood with 27 6 mm beads and tassel on a stretchy cord
- Orange Sardonyx Agate with 27 6 mm beads on Japanese-style double tassel
- Black and Red Sardonyx Agate with 27 6 mm beads and double-string tassel on a stretchy cord
- White Agate with 27 6 mm beads on an adjustable slipknot cord
- Black Pear Wood with 27 6 mm beads on an adjustable slipknot cord
- Zebrawood with 27 6 mm beads and tassel on a stretchy cord
- Sodalite with 22 8 mm beads and tassel on a stretchy cord
Prices are in US dollars.