The Dalai Lama
Teacher, Leader, Man of Peace
- Bestselling author Dan Goleman (Emotional Intelligence) on “The Vision of the Dalai Lama”
- Pico Iyer’s “On the Road: What I’ve Learned in My Travels with the Dalai Lama”
- “The Making of a Spiritual Hero”—Stephan Talty, author of Escape from the Land of Snows, on the Dalai Lama’s extraordinary personal journey and what he has meant to the Tibetan people
- A Life in Photos—a lavish, twelve-page visual biography of His Holiness, tracing his origins in rural Tibet, his training as a spiritual leader, his dramatic flight from Lhasa, and his establishment as a world leader and advocate of peace.
- The Faces of the Dalai Lama—Preeminent figures in science, Buddhist teachings, interfaith dialogue, moral leadership, and world politics reflect on the many facets of His Holiness. Featuring contributions from Robert Thurman, Dianne Feinstein, Joan Brown Campbell, Richard Davidson, and Thupten Jinpa— as well as essential writings by the Dalai Lama himself
- Victor Chan’s intimate recollection of being “At Home with the Dalai Lama”
Since his escape from Tibet in 1959, the Dalai Lama has worked tirelessly on behalf of the Tibetan people in support of their freedom and human rights under the Chinese government. But his teachings and advocacy have reached far beyond Tibet, spreading his messages of non-violence, equality, religious harmony, and environmental stewardship around the globe.
–––– Limited Copies ––––
Limited quantities are available for purchase from the Lion's Roar Store