The Dalai LamaWhy we need him more than ever.
The July 2017 Lion’s Roar magazine features 12 leading teachers, writers, and activists reflecting on why the world needs the Dalai Lama more than ever, a teaching on freedom and joy from Jack Kornfield, advice on getting comfortable with imperfection, and much more.
Features:At a time when so much hangs in the balance, 12 leading teachers, writers, and activists reflect on why we need the Dalai Lama and his message of compassion, nonviolence, and caring for the earth more than ever.
- The Visionary, Daniel Goleman
- The Inspiration, Richard Gere
- The Unifier, Krista Tippett
- The Teacher for All God’s Children, Rev. Dr. Joan Brown Campbell
- The Beacon of Love, Jack Kornfield
- The Bodhisattva, Robert Thurman
- The Lamp for Our Path, Jan Willis
- The Voice of Tibetan Freedom, Thupten Jinpa
- The Ethicist, Sylvia Boorstein
- The Ordinary Become Extraordinary, Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Heart of Compassion, Roshi Joan Halifax
- The Spiritual Revolutionary, Adam Bucko
Love – It's What Really Makes Us Happy. Robert Waldinger is a Zen priest and leader of the longest-running study of human happiness. He's found that science and Buddhism agree on what makes life happy & meaningful
Jack Kornfield: Be Free Now
Crisis on the Roof of the World. John DeMont
Practice: Mind like the Sky. Jack Kornfield
Inside the issue:
Buddhism by the Numbers: The 5 Precepts
FAQs: Zen vs. "Zen", Meditating on the Bus, Guru Devotion
Who, What, Where: San Francisco Zen Center
Prices are in US dollars. Taxes Included.
Recently Viewed Products