A Timely Keepsake
This special collector’s edition addresses themes the Dalai Lama has personally identified as important to his life and work. They range from the keys to personal happiness to the intersection of science and spirituality to the Dalai Lama’s vision for a better future. Guided meditations by leading teachers and experts, including the Dalai Lama’s students, will help readers bring the benefit of his teachings into their own lives. Full of inspiration and practical, actionable wisdom, The Vision of the Dalai Lama: Wisdom for a Compassionate World will be a friend and keepsake for anyone who wants to pitch in and make our world harmonious, healthful, and safe for all.
Key themes featured in this keepsake edition are:
• A Figure of Compassion: heartfelt appreciation from students
• Cultivating Compassion: A selection of stories of compassion from around the world.
• A Call To Action on the Climate Crisis: His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Joanna Macy.
• The Science of Compassion: His Holiness the Dalai Lama and others talk about the mind and body relationship.
• The Dalai Lama: Why The World Needs Him More Than Ever: Essays from leading teachers and spiritual leaders Daniel Goleman, Richard Gere, Krista Tippett, Rev. Dr. Joan Brown Campbell, Roshi Joan Halifax, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Robert Thurman, and more.