Thich Nhat Hanh: Commemorative Edition
The Inspiring Life & Profound Teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh
The Lion's Roar Commemorative Edition honors one of the great spiritual teachers of our time. Thich Nhat Hanh is one of the world's best-known Buddhist masters. He is renowned for his profound yet accessible teachings on mindfulness, relationships, psychology, happiness, Zen, political action, and saving the earth. Millions have benefited from his best-selling books and been inspired by his life of courage, action, and enlightenment.
This special collection includes wonderful images of Thich Nhat Hanh's calligraphies, poems and photobiography. Also included are your stories of appreciation and Thich Nhat Hanh's Answers to Children with colorful illustrations.
This Lion's Roar Collector's Edition can be enjoyed by those who already know and love this great teacher and by those who want to know more about him. This beautiful keepsake edition will be treasured for years to come.
Inside our Thich Nhat Hanh Collector's Edition:
- A selection of his most important and helpful teachings, from meditation and psychology to Buddhist philosophy and creating a more enlightened society
- A unique photobiography of his extraordinary journey
- Exclusive interviews with Lion's Roar editors and renowned cultural critic bell hooks
- His answers to children's questions, with heart-warming illustrations
- Andrea Miller's moving story of going on retreat with Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Essential Thich Nhat Hanh: 10 books you want to have
- How his teachings have changed people's lives
- This Is It: The Art and Calligraphy of Thich Nhat Hanh
...and much more
(100 pages, perfect bound on premium stock)
Prices are in US dollars. Taxes Included.